Ottawa Slip and Fall Lawyer
If you have been hurt due to a slip and fall or other event on private property or City of Ottawa property, you may be entitled to advance a legal claim against the owner and/or occupier of that property.
Generally, an owner and occupier of a building, house or other property in Ontario have a legal obligation to ensure that the property is reasonably safe for those coming onto the property. If the property is poorly maintained or otherwise dangerous, you may be entitled to bring a claim for compensation for pain & suffering and other associated losses and damages.
For example, someone can slip and fall, or trip and fall, from:
- Ice or snow build-up
- Wet or otherwise slippery surfaces
- Unsecured or loose carpeting
- Stairs of uneven rise, lack of handrails or poor design
- Poor lighting
- The presence of loose objects, crumbling materials or uneven flooring or walkway surfaces, and
- Other unexpected dangers or hazards.
Our Ottawa personal injury lawyers have extensive experience in slip and fall injury claims.
Contact us now so that we may assist you with your Ottawa slip and fall claim.